Before your sedation appointment
- Don't eat solid foods or drink any liquids6 hours prior to your appointment. Some medical conditions or patients under physician's orders and taking certain medications are exceptions. PLEASE ASK US
- If your dentist or physician has prescribed any medication for you, you may take them as prescribed with a small amount of water, but PLEASE DISCUSS WITH US PRIOR.
- Plan ahead. By law, we are not allowed to release you unless accompanied by a responsible and physically capable adult, who needs to remain on premises during the operation. You will need to be cared for by a responsible and capable adult for 24 hours after the procedure.
- Wear comfortable, loose fitting, short sleeved clothing. NO jewelry, fingernail polish or artificial nails are permitted. NO high heeled shoes.
- You cannot drive for 24 hours following your procedure. Plan alternative business and transportation arrangements ahead of time. You'll probably feel great, however you will still be legally impaired, DO NOT take that risk!