Bone grafting after care instructions
- Follow the general oral surgery after care instructions, with the exception of rinsing.
- Do not rinse vigorously or spit for 3-5 days after your surgery depending on what you were told at your appointment.
- Do not lift or pull on the lip to look at the area, this will cause damage to the wound and tear sutures.
- Eat soft foods for the first 5 days, avoiding the site of the bone graft. Stay away from sharp, crunchy, or spicy foods as this will irritate the surgery site.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at anytime at 320-203-7373.